June 1, 2011
Community Bank Director
This series of six video training programs is designed exclusively for community banks. The videos are ideal for viewing and discussion at your monthly or quarterly board meetings and cover all areas of bank director responsibilities. Each video is accompanied by a comprehensive, coordinated manual at no additional cost.
The six videos include:
- The Directors Role in the Lending Function: VT-400 (Length: 42 min.)
- The Function of Board Committees: VT-401 (Length: 50 min.)
- Understanding CAMELS Ratings: VT-402 (Length: 36 min.)
- Understanding and Using Board Reports: VT-403 (Length: 36 min.)
- Understanding and Using Financial Ratios: VT-404 (Length: 40 min.)
- Asset/Liability Management and Interest Rate Risk: VT-405 (Length: 48 min.)
Credit Hours: 0 hours
Fee: Call for more information.
Contact [email protected] for providers.