Calling All Bank Directors Episode 40: Top 10 Questions You Should be Asking About Enterprise Risk Management
In this episode, host and AABD President David Baris is joined by Michael Glotz, co-founder and CEO of Strategic Risk Advisors, to advise bank boards of directors on key ERM questions such as:
- Does your bank have an ERM policy?
- Does that policy contain a risk framework (and what are the components of that framework)?
- Does the framework define responsibilities for the three lines of defense?
- Are management committee responsibilities defined to oversee identified risks?
- Has the board established a framework in which to oversee the numerous risks facing your institution?
- And more
Michael will also address the importance of management frequently identifying the main risks facing the bank for the benefit of management and the board, how management is addressing those risks, reporting on key strategic initiatives, and how management is addressing the risks to achieving those initiatives.
Listen to Episode 40 below or subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.